How does it work?
• If you are happy for us to be your courier, we or a trusted third party come to collect your package or documents. We then organise the fastest, safest and best mode of transport for your particular delivery.
• Our extremely close proximity to Heathrow Airport means we have easy access to all flights. We therefore hand-deliver your package to the appropriate airline and place it on the first available flight to your chosen destination.
• When it arrives, a reliable courier collects your package on behalf of Expressair, and drives it straight to its destination.
• We then confirm by email or phone that your package or documents have been delivered.
What can I send?
Over the years we’ve delivered all sorts of items all over the world, from wedding dresses to legal contracts, Christmas trees to glass samples. Whilst we will do our utmost to accommodate your needs, there are some items we don’t deliver. Please call us to confirm that we can deliver your item and to receive a quotation.
How should I package my delivery?
• For documents, we provide a specialist Expressair pouch, which is simple to seal and send and ensures your documents are protected throughout the journey.
• For objects and larger items, use a durable cardboard box secured shut with lots of tape.
• Make sure that any fragile items are completely surrounded by padding in the box so that they cannot move around. This could either be lots of compacted screwed up paper, bubble wrap or anything that will keep the item/s in place. We always treat fragile deliveries with the utmost care but it’s best to be extra prepared.
• Any old addresses or barcodes on the box should be taken off/covered/blacked out with a marker pen to avoid confusion.